Auckland's latin Rhythm Dance School can be hired for classes, it is on the corner of Queen St and Durham St East in the heart of Auckland's Central business district.
Our venue is in the historic Premier Building, one of the oldest buildings in Auckland and is protected by the Historic Buildings Trust.
Our studio and bar comes fully equipped for hire with:
- Suspended kauri and rimu hardwood floors
- Full wall mirrors
- Event lighting including disco balls, black light and powerful strobe
- Airconditioning & fans
- Video/data projectors
- Media players that can play avi, divx, mkv, jpgs, etc
- Dvd players
- 2 Sound systems including a 1000w digital surround sound system with ipod dock
- Karaoke system with wireless mics.
- Freeview tv decoder and sky dish to watch games on the big screen
- 9 leather couches
- Dining seating, cutlery, crockery and glassware for over 60 people
- Changing rooms and bathrooms
- Free wireless internet
- Kitchen and cooking facilities
- 3 fridges and freezers and icemaker
- Natural light from skylights
- Decor from Peru, Argentina and New Zealand
||Casa Espana, Level 3, Premier Building, 2 Durham St East (180 - 184 Queen St - above Blue Dude & Lippy).
||Venue hire starts from $50 per hour or fully BYO (food & drinks) is $100 per hour...
||Method 1: Book & pay online (preferred)
Method 2: Book online & pay at the course using cash, eftpos or credit card.